Digital Scholar – India’s first agency-styled digital marketing institute
November 29: Digital Scholar, established in the year 2019. Digital Scholar, India’s first agency-styled institute, does a fine job of preparing the students for the digital marketing industry right from day one.
Digital Scholar was founded by Sorav Jain, one of India’s top 10 digital marketers and a global Instagram influencer. Digital Scholar was established as an educational extension of his digital marketing firm, echoVME Digital. The institute offers comprehensive online and offline digital marketing courses to help aspiring digital marketers reach their aim of becoming industry leaders.
Digital Scholar’s journey
Sorav Jain is a renowned digital marketer who began his digital marketing journey as an SEO professional at 17. He graduated from Leeds University Business School with a master’s degree in international management. He then started echoVME Digital, one of the best digital marketing companies in India.
Having worked with a number of well-known brands to develop effective digital marketing strategies, Sorav Jain noticed an imbalance between the demand and resources in the field. During the interview process, he observed that many candidates were unprepared for the digital marketing sector, so he decided to act upon it.
Sorav Jain and his brother Rishi Jain decided to start a Digital Marketing Institute after much contemplation and research. They firmly believe that this will train the students effectively for the digital marketing industry.
Digital Scholar and its success
We’ve hosted 340 workshops in the previous two years, completed 20,000+ hours of training, worked with 10,000+ paid students, placed 400+ students, and our students have earned over $5 million in revenue.
In all their offline and online Digital Marketing courses, Digital Scholar has trained approximately 1,00,000 students.
Nearly 400 students have been placed in national and international companies, with a high compensation package.
Did you know that one of our Digital Scholar students’ highest placement income is 10.5 lakhs?
After graduation, the majority of students received a wage increase of 70% on average. In addition, students from the Digital Scholar’s program have been placed in a variety of national and international organizations.
Digital Scholar has received a fantastic response from its students, with a 4.9-star rating on Google from over 1700 students and a 4.8-star rating on Trustpilot from over 200 users.
What are the course modules covered in Digital Scholar’s 3 months Digital Marketing course?
- The students are given a thorough orientation to ensure all Fundamentals of Marketing are covered.
- Personal Branding, an essential tool for establishing oneself online, is taught to the students.
- Students will gain Agency Management
- The students will master the use of Automation Tools.
- Content writing, Blogging, and Word Press management are also taught as part of the course.
- The students will learn email marketing and commercial message methods.
- Students learn how to create and administer Facebook and Instagram advertising to generate new leads.
- To create quality leads, you’ll need to learn how to use Sales Funnels.
- Students will learn how to use Search Engine Optimization to improve website rankings and traffic.
- Students will learn Social Media Marketing, which is an essential aspect of digital marketing.
- Instagram Influencer Mastery teaches you how to be a resourceful influencer on Instagram.
- Students are taught how to work independently and employ methods for international freelancing. Along with it, LinkedIn Marketing is taught to assist the students.
Why is Digital Scholar the best?
To meet the demands of the digital marketing field, Digital Scholar rightly prepares the students. As a result, they are made industry ready and can take up all the challenges that the field has to offer.
Digital Scholar’s digital marketing trainers have years of experience in the field. They are constantly working to provide the greatest possible experiential learning for the students through their online digital marketing course.
Digital Scholar is also a place where analytical minds can just have fun with their concepts. Students get hands-on experience learning, analyzing, and implementing all of the necessary analytical tactics, from lead generation to executing Facebook advertising.
Digital Scholar takes an agency-style approach, in which students are divided into teams and learn and collaborate with their peers, much like they would in a digital marketing firm.
Professionals in digital marketing upskill themselves by implementing what they’ve learned into practice. As a result, Digital Scholar offers internship opportunities of Rs.5000, which students can take advantage of while undergoing Digital Scholar training. In addition, Digital Scholar provides 100% placement assistance to its students and is a great platform for digital marketing enthusiasts.
Digital Scholar is looking forward to rendering the best in the upcoming years. To know more about us and to enrol in our Digital Marketing course, check out our website.
Website: https://digitalscholar.in Contact Us: +91-9169231231
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org